Foothill College Curriculum Committee
Forms, Guides & Flow Charts
Content Review (Word)
FH GE Application (Word)
Guides & Flow Charts:
The College Curriculum Committee is a sub-committee of the Academic Senate and
has been tasked with the responsibility to establish and approve campus-wide
curriculum policies. This body approves new degrees and certificates; oversees
general education requirements; establishes processes for implementations of
State mandates and provides conflict resolution regarding curriculum issues.
- 12/1/13Deadline to submit courses to CSU for CSU GE approval and to
UC/CSU got IGETC approval.
- 12/6/13 Deadline for new courses & course updates for the 2014-15 Catalog.
- 3/3/14 Curriculum Sheet updates for 2014-15 Catalog.
- 6/1/14 Deadline to submit new/revised courses to UCOP for UC transferability.
- Kimberlee Messina Vice President of Instruction & Institutional Research,
Curriculum Administrator Co-Chairperson - (650) 949-7209
- Isaac Escoto Counselor & Curriculum Faculty Co-Chairperson - (650) 949-7350
- Bernie Day Articulation Officer - (650) 949-7225
- Cori Nuñez Curriculum Coordinator - (650) 949-7439