- Assist you with various issues relating your academic, career,
and personal development.
- EOPS counselors understand that you may be unfamiliar with the college
environment and culture; therefore we are readily available to guide
you during your academic journey at Foothill College.
- We will assist you with the registration procedures, help you with
your class selection, devise your educational plan, and acquaint you to
the resources available on campus.
- We also understand that far too many students may fail to develop
career exploration strategies to assist them in deciding on a major and/or career.
- We are trained to work with you to explore your interests and personality
as it relates to your future career goals. We also work with you on a personal
level as we know that you may encounter many life obstacles and challenges
that can interfere with your pursuit of your academic goals.
- We also teach classes to include Introduction to College and College
Success as we are firm believer that students should be given the appropriate
tools and skills to enhance their college experience. We consistently use our
skills, techniques, interventions, logic and intuition to help you make
decisions leading to a successful college and life experiences.
EOPS Counseling Quick Questions
- EOPS students have the opportunity to drop-in to see an EOPS counselor
during the FIRST WEEK of each quarter for quick questions. NO Appointment
necessary during these hours: Monday - Thursday, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Top of page
Last updated: September 30, 2013