View Grades in MyPortal
- LOG IN to MyPortal
- CLICK on the Students tab
- FOLLOW the path to Student Portal Services > Resources
- CLICK View Grades
- SELECT a Term > CLICK Submit
- You should see your most recent class grades and Foothill
undergraduate summary with overall GPA.
- Q. I am currently taking a class that serves as a prerequisite for another course. Can I register for the next course level for the upcoming term?
A. Yes, you may register for the next level course with the assumption that you will receive a passing grade for the course.
- Q. If I can't view my grades in MyPortal yet, how can I find out if I passed the prerequisite course so that I know I can continue to the next level when the quarter starts?
A. If you do not pass the prerequisite course, once the grade is posted by your instructor, you will be sent an e-mail notification that you were dropped from the next level course. You may then register to retake the class that you did not pass.
- Q. Based on the grade that I received from my instructor, I was incorrectly dropped from a prerequisite course. Who do I contact to fix this?
A. Contact the Admissions and Records Office by emailing email@example.com or by calling (650) 949-7325.