John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 email@example.comFoothill campusComments:
** CHEM 30A-01 CRN: 10018 SUMMER 2016 **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
(Lecture rm 4201; Lab room 4719)
1. Your Grades have been submitted to MyPortal (8/6).
2. I need to keep your Final Exams for my records, but you may arrange to see them during the first 2 weeks of the Fall quarter.
** CHEM 30B-01 CRN: 20075 FALL 2016; Tue & Thur **
Lecture rm 4302; Lab room 4719 (labs on Tuesdays)
** Be sure to attend first two days so you won't be dropped! **
-finish Chapter 12
-start on Ch 13
Recommended Homework from text:
HW12 (Ch 12): #30,34,38,40,48,50,54,58,70.
1. Check Schedule posted below. No make-up tests or labs, so be sure you can attend all classes.
2. Syllabus and Notes on MasteringChemistry.com (including Course ID) are posted below. You may now join the on-line course (required).
3. I sent a Welcome email to you Monday (9/26). If you did not receive it, check Admissions and Records and then email me to explain what happened. You will need to have your correct email address in A&R.
2016-09-27 Search Time: 0.169 secs.
Click here to start a new search.