John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 firstname.lastname@example.orgFoothill campusComments:
** CHEM 30A-05/06 CRN: 30308, 30554 WINTER 2017; Tue & Thur evenings **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
- If you miss the 1st week of class, you will be dropped!
LECTURE (* Always bring your calculator *)
-Quiz 1 (Chapter 1 and section 2.1 of Ch 2)
-continue Ch 2 atoms & electronic structure.
LAB (sect. 06) *Bring your Lab Manual and GOGGLES! *
-Exp 1 Density
** Don't forget to do the on-line Prelab1 by 5pm! **
Recommended Homework from text:
HW1 (chapter 1) #38,42,44,46,50,55,60,61,64,67,68,70,71,76,82,84,85,86,92,103,110,111.
1. Always check due dates for assignments at masteringchemistry.com .
2. Recommended questions from the text are posted above (HW1 & HW2).
3. Quiz 1 also has some questions from the syllabus.
(4. Jan 22 is last day to Drop without grade or 'W')
2017-01-18 Search Time: 0.014 secs.
Click here to start a new search.