John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 firstname.lastname@example.orgFoothill campusOffice Hours:
Thursdays by appointment with instructor Comments:
** CHEM 30A-01 CRN: 10018 SUMMER 2016 **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
-enroll or get on waiting list
-class starts 8:30 am, Monday, June 27. Be on time and attend the first day so you won't be dropped.
*You cannot miss lab during the first week*
LECTURE **Room 4201 ! **
-Intro to course
-Chapter 1 - Matter & Measurement
1. links posted below for required materials for the course, the syllabus, and the schedule.
2. there are no make-up or advanced tests so check the dates carefully - you must take the test on the posted dates in the schedule!
3. If you are enrolled, you may now also join at MasteringChemistry.com for the required on-line part of the course (see notes posted below).
4. Note change in Lecture Room. It is held in 4201.
5. Enrolled and Waitlisted students have been emailed a welcome message from me. If you DID NOT receive this, you must contact Admissions and Records and make sure they have your correct email address.
2016-06-24 Search Time: 0.323 secs.
Click here to start a new search.