John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 email@example.comFoothill campusComments:
**CHEM 30B-01,02 Fall 2014**Schedule: Course information: Last update:
-Your Final exams are graded and your course Grades submitted (12/12). (If you email me a request about your grades please include your Student ID.)
-I need to keep your Final exams, but you may arrange with me to view them during the 1st two weeks of next quarter
* Enjoy your Holiday Season break! *
**CHEM 30B-03,Winter 2015; CRN 30407 Mon & Wed evening(Wed lab) **
-Class starts Jan. 5, 5:30 pm, rm 4601. I will call roll so don't be late.
1. The Schedule and Text Options are posted below. Please check over the schedule to make sure it works for you. Since there are no 'make-up' or early tests so if you foresee conflicts you should consider taking 30B at another time.
2. Be sure to attend both days the first week (1/5 & 1/7) so you won't be dropped.
3. More info on this class will be posted here before class begins. (including instructions for using MasteringChemistry for the on-line homework.)
2014-12-17 Search Time: 0.359 secs.
Click here to start a new search.