In the News...
Be aware of the following items that apply to the P/NP option:
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the Pass/No Pass policy. Find the information at this link: www.foothill.edu/services/studentright2.php
• Pass (P) indicates at least grade C-level work or better in the class (A,B or C).
• No Pass (NP) indicates less than grade C-level work in the class (D or F). You may choose to be evaluated on a P/NP basis rather than a letter grade (A, B, C, D, F) basis with the following conditions:
- If you select the P/NP option, you must complete all coursework and attendance requirements assigned by the instructor;
- All regulations concerning probation and disqualification apply to P/NP courses;
- You may choose to apply to the associate degree with no more than 16 units of P-graded classes;
- Courses specifically required for your major may not be evaluated by the P-grade;
- The P/NP option is not intended to be reversible; and
- If you intend to transfer to a university, be aware that most universities require letter grades in transfer courses. Universities may not accept P/NP evaluation.