If you ARE a De Anza College student
F-1 students attending De Anza College full-time, who wish to take a class at Foothill, must follow these steps below. Please note that you must pay the fees at Foothill (where you are not the full-time student) within five days of class registration, or you will be dropped from those classes.
If you are NOT a De Anza College student
- You must go to the International Student Programs office at De Anza to get an approval letter.
- Fill out the
Foothill College application through CCC Apply. Print out the
confirmation page (the last page of the online application).
- Bring the approval letter and application confirmation page to the Admissions
and Records Office in Room 8101 or fax it to (650) 949-7048, Attn: Concurrent Enrollment.
- Pay your fees by the deadline for domestic (non-international) students, or
you will be dropped from those classes.
F-1 students from other schools who wish to take on-campus or online classes at Foothill College part-time or over the summer must follow these steps.
- Complete the
Foothill College application through CCC Apply.
- When the application is complete, print the last page of the online application
(the application confirmation page).
- Submit the following documents to the Foothill College Admissions and Records Office:
- Signed confirmation page of the Foothill application
- Copy of page 1 of your current I-20 (De Anza students must bring an approval letter)
Mail, fax or submit in person (in-person is the best option) to:
Admissions and Records, Room 8101
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Tel.: (650) 949-7325
Fax: (650) 949-7048
Important: when bringing the documents to the Admissions and Records office,
make sure to indicate that the application is for concurrent enrollment.
- You may register for classes online after the registration date that applies to you.
To find out the appropriate registration date and to register for classes, log into MyPortal.fhda.edu.
You can also find registration dates for new or returning students at http://www.foothill.edu/schedule/dates.php.
- Before registering for mathematics, English, ESL or chemistry courses, you
must take a placement test. You can make an appointment for a placement test
online at http://www.foothill.edu/placement/. For questions about prerequisite
clearance, contact the Counseling Division.