Five Easy Steps to Apply to Foothill College
Mail all application documents to:
- Complete, sign, and submit the application with a copy of your passport and a recent photograph.
- Submit proof — of English proficiency:
TOEFL 61 iBT / 500, IELTS 6.0, iTEP 4 or EIKEN 2A. Our ETS code is 4315.
- Financial Statement — Submit an original bank letter (dated within the last 6 months) verifying a minimum of the total estimated cost.
- Transcripts Submit original secondary and post-secondary transcripts, including U.S transcripts. All documents must be in English.
- $75 USD Application Fee (non-refundable) and $60 USD Shipping Fee.
The shipping fee will only be charged if we send documents outside of the United States.
Effective from April 6th, 2015:
Please note that the non-refundable shipping fee has increased to $75 USD. This fee is charged for admission packets sent outside of the US. We send all overseas shipments by courier/express mail to ensure delivery.
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
If you are applying to a Biology or Health program, you must follow a separate application procedure.
Foothill does not evaluate foreign transcripts for course waivers or to transfer credits.
If you are an F-1 student from another school and are interested in concurrent enrollment, follow these steps.