Facts on Tap Drinking Dos and Don'ts®
- Do formulate a mission statement. Why is it you want to cut down or
- Don't go out with people that make you feel uncomfortable if you're
- Do set a liquor limit.
- Don't guzzle.
- Do alternate alcoholic with non-alcoholic drinks, like soda or juice.
- Don't keep beer, wine, or hard liquor at home.
- Do take a vacation from drinking. Notice how good you feel.
- Do save the cash you don't waste by getting wasted.
- Do eat before you start to consume any alcohol, and continue to munch
while you drink.
- Don't go to places where you'll get bored if you are not drinking
or where you'll feel socially uneasy if you don't have a drink in your
- Do keep a drinking diary. Write down how many drinks you consume over
a month long period and how much it costs you.
Click to hear
The Porcelain Prayer
(8K - wav file)