John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 firstname.lastname@example.orgFoothill campusComments:
**CHEM 30A-01,Summer 2015; CRN 10021 **Schedule: Last update:
Mon-Thur 8:30-10:20am rm 4501. Labs Tues & Thurs 11:00am-1:50pm rm 4719
-Enroll or get on waiting list if class full.
Class starts Monday June 29 at 8:30am in 4501. Be sure to attend so you won't be dropped.
• McMurry/Castellation; Fundamentals of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry, 7th Ed Custom for Foothill College; Prentice Hall, 2013.
• Mastering Chemistry access code (packaged with custom edition of text from Foothill Bookstore)
• Norick; Chemistry 30A Lab Manual for Foothill College, 4th Ed; Updated March 2013.
• Scientific Calculator (able to do log functions)
• Safety goggles (with indirect ventilation, ANSI minimum rating of Z87), recommended: gloves (Latex or Nitrile)
* check this page for syllabus and other information before start of class *
-Schedule posted below. Check test dates; there are NO make-up or early tests.
2015-05-28 Search Time: 0.355 secs.
Click here to start a new search.