John Schaffert, M.S.Chemistry Instructor Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering Division
(650) 239-3626 email@example.comFoothill campusComments:
**CHEM 30A-05,06 CRN 20453, 20749 FALL 2015 **Schedule: Course information: Last update:
Lecture: Tues & Thurs 5:30-7:20pm rm 5501
Lab: Tues(05) or Thur(06) 7:30-10:20pm rm 4719
-section 05 AND -06: turn in Exp 6 report (do Post-lab on-line)
-finish Ch 10 Acids and Bases
LAB: * No Labs Thanksgiving week *
Recommended Homework from text:
1. In Chapter 9 we are omitting section 11: properties of solutions.
2. Exp 7 Report (and Post-lab) are Due Tuesday 11/24 - BOTH sections.
3. There are several Calculations working with concentrations in Exp 7. It will help if you write the calculations showing units with every number you use! (Writing the calculations carefully and neatly using Dimensional Analysis will also help you elsewhere - like doing recommended homework and taking tests.)
4. Those interesting in preparing for the midterm may stay for another hour after lecture on Tuesday in 5501.
5. Study Guide for Midterm 3 (12/01) is posted below.
2015-11-24 Search Time: 0.327 secs.
Click here to start a new search.