Vice President of Senate
Name: Courtney Cooper
Campus Center, Room 2011
The Vice President of Senate shall:
- Serve as the chair of the Senate Boarding Meeting
- Be a member of the President's Cabinet
- Serve as a voting member of the ASFC Campus Council
- Be an ex-officio voting member of all commissions, committees and agencies, which are represented on the ASFC Activities Board of Directors
- Make sure that talents of all senates are recognized by the means of division of labor
- Serve as an organizer in distributing designated surveys decided on by the ASFC Campus Council
- Be the bridge between students and ASFC
- Coordinate the Senate Board "Think Tank"
Looks like this page is trying to access an old system. Please email the Web Team with this page's web address (URL) to help us update it. Thanks!
Searchable Class Schedule
Degrees and Programs