Doug Felder, B.S., M.B.A.Business Instructor Business and Social Sciences Division
(408) 828-7219 firstname.lastname@example.orgFoothill campusOffice Hours:
Immediately following class Comments:
My teaching philosophy relates 40 years experience in high tech sales/marketing and operational management to the course topics and text. Schedule:
Further I strive to communicate where course specifics correlate to the real world of business and how they may benefit a student's future career.
BUSI 22 PRINCIPLES of BUSINESS MW 8-9:50am (1hr online)
BUSI 53 SURVEY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TTH 10-11:50am
Golf, tennis, working out and reading anything and everything. Biography:
• BS, Business Administration
• MBA, Marketing focus
• CEO, COO, VP Sales and Marketing, VP OEM Sales, VP Strategic Alliances.
• Over 40 years in high tech sales, marketing, and operations management.
• Managed sales teams in: Asia, Europe, Canada, and US.
• Manufacturing, marketing, and management skills developed while working for HP, National Semiconductor, Seagate Software and four Silicon Valley startups.
• Entrepreneurial abilities derived from founding and managing manufacture’s rep and distribution business and serving on the executive staffs of four high tech Silicon Valley startups. Two of these private companies were sold to public companies allowing the shareholders to convert private equity into publicly traded stock.
You cannot help but be successful if your job involves something you are passionate about and love. Last update:
2014-08-20 Search Time: 0.404 secs.
Click here to start a new search.