Veterinary Technology: What Dogs Must Remember
What Dogs Must Remember
- I will not play tug-of-war with dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
- The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.
- I will not roll all of my toys behind the fridge.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.
- I will not eat the cat's food-Before or after they eat it.
- I will try to remember to throw up on the hard floor rather than walking toward the carpet as I begin to wretch.
- I will not drool or throw up on the car seats.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
- "Kitty box crunchies" (aka. "Kitty Roca") are not acceptible snack food.
- I will not eat any more socks and redeposit them in the backyard after processing.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- I will not wake mommy up by sticking my cold, wet nose up her bottom.
- I will not greet strangers with a nose in the crotch.
- I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones, or my people will think I am hemorrhaging.
- When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it's raining outside.
- I will not steal my Mom's underwear and run around the neighborhood with it.
- The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are mom & dad's pant legs.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for dad's driver's license and car registration.
- I will not scoot across the room during get-togethers.
- I will not lick my ass, penis, vulva or other's assess, penises or vulvas when in mixed company.
- I will not get a boner while being groomed causing mom to think I have a tumor of my penis.
Back to Foothill VT Gallery