Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- How does the Service Members Civil Relief Act affect my student loan interest rates?
- What do I need to send my lender in order to qualify for the Service Members Civil Relief Act interest rate cap of 6%?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- Based on amount of time served, what are the percentages of maximum benefits available on the Post 9/11 GI Bill?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- Can you show me a sample of how the Post 9/11 GI Bill could work?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How do I apply for Chapter 35 benefits?
- How do I know if I am eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill?
- How long am I eligible to receive the Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits after I am no longer on active duty?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- If I am eligible for any of the following GI Bills (Chapter 30, 1606 or 1607) am I eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill?
- If I am eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill, how much will I receive?
- If I am receiving VA benefits through another program can I also receive the post 9/11 GI Bill benefits?
- What is the Montgomery GI Bill - Reserves Educational Assistance Program (REAP) Chapter 1607 program?
- What is the Montgomery GI Bill also known as Chapter 30?
- What is the Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve MGIB-SR Chapter 1606? Who is eligible for benefits under the program?
- What is the Survivors and Dependents Program (Chapter 35 program) and who qualifies for it?
- What is the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment VetSuccess Program (Chapter 31)?
- What services are provided by the VR&E VetSuccess (Chapter 31) Program?
- What type of education and training does the Post 9/11 GI Bill cover?
- What type of payment can I expect from Chapter 30, MGIB?
- When is the Post 9/11 GI Bill Effective?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Who is eligible for Chapter 30, MGIB benefits?
- Who is eligible for REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits?
- Who is eligible for the VetSuccess (Chapter 31) services?