Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment each month? If so, how and when?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- I have been selected for Verification and need to get a copy of my tax transcript, how do I do that?
- I was selected for verification and have filed an amended tax return, what documents do I need to provide?
- If I do not use the IRS Data Retrieval tool will I be selected for Verification?