Financial Aid Office
12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4599
Main Campus (650) 949-7245, (650) 949-7405 (fax)
Middlefield Campus (650) 949-6987, (650) 949-6992 (fax)
Send us an e-mail with general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall, Winter, Spring Office Hours
Drop-in Hours for Student Employment
- Main Campus Financial Aid Office (building 8100) located on the lower campus.
• Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Middlefield Campus Financial Aid Office
(The Hub - Building 1)
Wednesday and Thursday, 2:30 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours
- Daily 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Monday through Thursday 2:00-2:30 p.m.
If you cannot make it during these times, please ask our front desk staff to schedule an appointment for you.
Please note that, on occasion, drop-in hours will need to be canceled without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. To minimize inconveniences, we have scheduled hours daily.
- July 8 - Aug 31
Mondays and Tuesdays 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Fridays during the summer quarter.