|Given by:||MPHS Auxilliary|
|Amount:||(5 available) at $up to $5,000 per scholarship|
|Deadline:||May 31, 2014|
|Requirements:||- Resident of San Mateo County for at least one year (except MPHS employee)|
- Minimum grade point average of 2.7 (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Enrolled in a health care service career program with completed prerequisites
- U.S. citizenship not required
|Description:||The Mills-Peninsula Scholarship Program offers financial assistance to students enrolled in a health care career program. Scholarships awards are based on financial need, scholastic achievement and career potential.|
|To Apply:||Download the PDF scholarship application at http://www.mills-peninsula.org/scholarship/.|
Print application, complete and mail a complete packet (including all of the items listed below) to:
MPHS Scholarship Program
MPHS Auxiliary, Room 5100
1501 Trousdale Drive
Burlingame, CA 94010
|Comments:||Incomplete applications will NOT be considered. Please ensure the application package is complete and includes all the following:|
- 2014-15 Scholarship Application with personal statement and signed certification.
- Official transcripts for the last two years of college.
- Two letters of recommendation
- 2013 Federal Tax Return (Form 1040, first two pages only). If self-supporting-applicants Form 1040; if not self-supporting-parents/guardians/others Form 1040.
|View more Scholarships?|